View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrech View Post
Transparent Reference XL. I've tried Cardas Lightning 15, Purist Proteus Provectus Praesto and now the Transparents. All of these are better than stock. I imagine the new Cardas Clear digital cables might be a "best buy." The differences are very noticeable. The Transparent XL vs Cardas Lightning is like having the clock on or off. It's that big. I'd say the same with Cardas vs stock BNCs Well worth investing here in my opinion... Speakers: Rockport Altair 2 Preamp: Robert Koda K10 Amp: Nagra Classic Amp Cables: Transparent Opus Gen 5 & Magnum Opus phono Power Transparent Opus Power Cord (amp & pre) Power Shunyata Triton v2/Typhon/DPC-6 v2, Anaconda Zitron cords (x4), Sigma HC & Analog (x4) Digital dCS Vivaldi full stack w/ Transparent Reference XL Digital cables Phono: Grand Prix Monaco TT, Spiral Groove Centroid, Jan Allaerts MC2 Finish, Nagra VPS/VFS/MPS Racks: Grand Prix Audio Silverstone F1 (x3)

That is really surprising that the clock signal cables would have that dramatic of an effect. Do any of these cables have different ohm ratings?

Thanks for the insight...