View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 12:18 AM

They have 300 hours on them and have definitely settled in. There are pluses and minuses with all speakers and these are no different. First ... compared to my Martin Logan Ethos they don’t throw as big and holographic of a soundstage but I knew that going in. What they do so well is throw a totally rock solid image and soundstage with really great depth between and if appropriate outside the speakers as well. It’s almost startling at times the image is so incredibly solid. The clarity and transparency across the entire spectrum is also an area where these speakers excel. They have a slight warmth in the lower midrange but I tend to like that and is part of why I bought them. They are very sensitive to any changes which hasn’t really made them difficult as much as flexible. I still have my Logan’s in another room and my wife really likes them and so do i. I am enjoying the benefits the Wilsons brought which for me outweighed the slight but definite reduction in overall presentation size ... especially height ... from the Logan’s. I will say my pair of BF212s blended very easily with the Wilson’s. At the end of the day I’m really enjoying the setup