View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOGA View Post
Thanks every one. One thing to do next is to find a good 75ohm coaxial cable to link from Moon MiND2 to Luxman digital input. Previously use Oyaide FTVS910 AESEBU as Ayon CD35 had that balanced input while the Luxman does not. On try now is Transparent XL Digital Link. It was great, except the price. I am looking for something around 900$.
This Japanese SAEC Stratosphere DIG-1 is interesting. It has special copper surrounded by thick silver pipe as a conductor.Attachment 59604
I recently picked up the Snake River Audio Boomslang digital cable based on the Audio Bacon Review. It's a bit below $900

It sounds good and had a return policy that I didn't need to take advantage of.

My experience auditioning digital coaxial cables has typically resulted in me finding little in the way of meaningful differences but that wasn't the case in this instance.

south: Mark Levinson No. 52 pre, Bricasti M28 amps, Lumin A1, Oppo BDP-205, Pioneer CT-43, Sony SS-AR1 Speakers, Audioquest Dragon PCs, Audioquest speaker cables, Audioquest interconnects, HB Power Design Powerslave Star Galaxy power distributor

north: Vitus SIA-030, Luxman D10X, Sony TC-KA3ES, Harbeth 40.2, Siltech cables

Last edited by rnrmf1971; 07-26-2019 at 09:24 AM.