View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiezaffa View Post
Are they available in Canada? What's the price point.
You're pretty convincing.
Bodie,

Just talked with him to discuss my listening impressions overnight on the Master Series. He asked me to pass along his thanks to anyone who is interested and;

- contact him directly for any product/technical questions on anything he makes today for power cords, interconnects (analog XLR and RCA only) and speaker cables & jumpers. Note he does not make digital cables

- he also asked me to pass along that WorldWideWholeSales dot com in Canada is a new distributor for his cables; Robert Neill is the lead contact and reps several other high-end brands of components, etc....For pricing and another voice on what these and other cables do, Robert I am told is an excellent source of info....

Sorry I don't mention price and don't play in that grey area on any forum. David and I have been friends for years and we hang out listen to great music, grab lunch/dinner,often etc.... we talk cable design and music quite a few times in every month....Despite all that he has a VERY strict 'no direct sale, dealer only' policy even for his closest of friends. I respect that and buy from a known Elrod dealer; so please get with Robert in Canada or other dealer for details....

Candidly, I was already happier than ever with the prior power cords and my brain told me that I shouldn't be hearing the things that are undeniably coming into my ears from this single cable. I stand corrected as it were...

Not inexpensive by any means but at the very least are a benchmark against which all else should be weighed.