View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Berry View Post
Hi All,

It's likely the update isn't happening automatically. We switched our website to a new site, and apparently something in the way it is coded doesn't work well with the Converse module.

To get the new firmware until we get things updated to work together, please visit https://www.ayre.com/support/ and click the Firmware button. That should take you to the page that contains the download link for revision J of the QX-5 firmware.

In other news, our engineer has about cracked the code with HDCD and we'll likely have a release reenabling HDCD detection once it is done. Ideally the automatic updating will be back online by then. Sorry for the confusion...we were rather surprised a new website suddenly breaks querying for a file. If you have any other problems, I'll check this thread from time to time, but you can also call us at any time for more immediate assistance.

gtl, if you have revision J on your unit and still having issues with USB, please let me know so I can pass that on.

Hi Ryan, I am still having popping issues with DSD128. All other formats are working fine.