View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 12:30 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston 28B Mono Amplifiers – Customer Feedback

February, 2018

Good morning, James.

Got my Bryston 28B amplifiers hooked up this weekend.

In this hobby it’s so easy to make what you realize inside of an hour was an expensive mistake. It’s nice when an expensive trial works out!

By the end of my listening session last night my mouth was nearly agape that I got this much noticeable improvement from a solid state amp(s). I felt like I had a whole new system, and more to come considering right now I’m using a $500 DAC as a preamp/level control and Monoprice 12ga speaker cable.

Even so, incredible dynamics with sounds emerging from absolute nothingness, voices are so natural, instrument separation to be able to identify and localize secondary and tertiary elements, and an overall unfatiguing, effortless “flow “ of music that felt like it would go 20 dB louder with no complaint if I asked it to. Wow.

I think these are feeling like amps for life that aren’t going anywhere. I used to have a 150 pound pure Class A space heater called an (edit), and I can’t believe it gets any better than this. I’m just blown away!

You are/have been for me an unbelievable wealth of knowledge, patience and energy as a brand ambassador for Bryston, to young and old, first-time prospects like myself to 40-year customers.

Keep up the great work and happy listening, James!

Randy