View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 12:08 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robc33 View Post
Well, I should be on AA flight 3611 right now heading to Chicago.
I got a call last night while I was packing, from my other Captain who runs my boat, and he informed me that he had a family emergency, and had to return home. So, I am currently packing my sea bag, and heading down to the docks for a fun filled week on the North Atlantic, on a stinky commercial fishing trawler, instead of preparing for takeoff.
I was very much looking forward to this, my first big show, but I can't afford to tie the boat up for 3 days right now. I hope all of the AA members that are going will have a great time, and I will look forward to some reviews when I return home. I do have a Gold Pass for the show that I may be able to forward to someone who is going, via e-mail, as I will not be able to use it.

Bummer story, how about heading to Denver for RMAF 2018 in October? Hopefully AA will be well represented.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3