View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleeds View Post
This is so very true although many people - including medical professionals - simply can't accept it.

For example, we've proven that heart disease is reversible. But of course there's much more profit in surgical and pharmaceutical interventions.
Cleeds, I appreciate your comments. I went to the dermatologist for my yearly skin check. He's a good friend of mine. We catch up on the news about our comrades in arms. A few months ago my personal physician and a good friend died of heart complications. He was much younger than me. Two days ago I learned of the death of a prominent physician and friend of mine from prostate cancer. He was probably 10 years younger than me. I was shocked.

Almost no one knows about my research. Why would they? I'm a superb clinician but not a basic science researcher. But biochemistry, DNA, the human genome and its organization have been hobbies of mine for 40 years. I've never published anything. I find biochemistry endlessly fascinating but as I have advanced in age, I do less and less reading.

Here's a few more comments/thoughts. I did not come to these thoughts overnight. They are the result of many years of study:

p.s. I left out mRNA. Messenger RNA is the copy of the gene that sets on the ribosome for translation. So you have the hard drive, i.e. the chromosome, the coded DNA, mRNA, tRNA, and ribosome, all digital molecules, but no digital networks. Digital networks really amount to an active process that supplies the enzyme with the correct base or amino acid, rather than relying on the passive process of diffusion. Relying on diffusion amounts to using the second law to supply the digital information to these elegant incredible molecular structures/machines. Just the enzymes are incredible molecular machines. The fact that they are capable of extremely accurately asking and answering the huge number of yes/no questions necessary for any cell to function, i.e. procreate and produce its proteins is remarkable. However, an active process would supply the enzyme in question with the correct piece of digital information 100% of the time. Suppose the enzyme made a mistake in a system with an active process. No problem. The active process would simply proceed to supply the enzyme again with the necessary/correct nucleotide or tRNA to correctly make the bond.

Suppose the active process was temporarily interrupted. No problem. The enzymes themselves can operate very accurately without it for an extended length of time with very low probability of significant error.

Below I will propose some elegant solutions and equations that theoretically eliminate the the built-in error created by the second law, i.e. diffusion. These solutions and equations amount to an active process as opposed to the passive process of diffusion. If these active processes were incorporated into human cells, disease as we know it would be eliminated. This is original work, my work.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 07-03-2020 at 01:39 PM.