View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 10:45 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
Hey cd,
No, I don't think its overkill to put a Delta NRv2 or Alpha NR v2 on your integrated at all.

The new Delta NRv2 is the same gauge as the Venom NR-V10, but now has VTX-Ag condutors, CopperCONN connectors for the plugs, and a newly inproved NR noise filter that is more effective than the one in the Venom NR-V10. It's a notable step up in performance than the Venom NR-V10 with greater clarity, transparency, and faster dynamics.

The Alpha V2 is all that and more, with a really loveley and very musical presentation that has excellent layering of the soundstage, and detailed articulation and resolution. Its a really beautiful-sounding PC and my personal choice for my preamp and DAC.

If you become a Subscriber, MasterLu can provide you with excellent service and support for Shunyata Research products.
PumaCat, thanks for the thorough response. I'm on a real Shunyata kick now...next up to decide after one of these cables is the Hydra Delta. BTW, if anyone wants to share 2021 info so I don't buy everything all at once, feel free