View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Howard.......I remember it was not long ago that you were toying with the idea of Sonus faber Stradivari's as your next speaker. At the time my feeling was that the Srad's, as sweet as they are, were not going to work for your particular installation. Now that we know SF Futura's are on the way I can say this is the better choice in the Sonus faber line. The Futura's are garnering fantastic reviews from pundits and owners alike, so I have no doubt you will be amazed, thrilled and satisfied with these new speakers, but beyond that the Futura's will integrate with your beautiful living room in a way the Stradivari's never would. Your color choice is perfect, too. I absolutely love my Graphite Amati Anniversario's, and I understand the Futura's finish is even finer. I am so happy for you and Val. I know both of you are music lovers and share many hours of joy listening together. May the new Futura's bring you even greater joy than has previously been experienced in your lovely home. Congratulations.
It was a difficult week but, with this kind of thoughtful comment and the support of Audio 1 and this great family I am ready and excited to get the Futuras set up for some adventuresome listening. My camera is ready share this all with AA.