View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 01:14 PM

I have an LG smartwatch and I love the thing. I hadn't worn a watch since the 70's but I do not leave home without the watch being strapped on. At work I'm in a loud environment and can't always hear my phone ringing. The watch always gets my attention as it lights up with a text or call. I also use it to voice text while driving so I don't have to take my eyes off the road. For digital music I can also control the songs I want to hear and the volume without getting out of my chair. They're also quite durable as the first one I had (on my second one now) lasted 4 years with me being outside working every day. Another nice thing is you can swipe the face and hit the do not disturb icon. Very quick and easy to do when you don't want any calls or texts. There's also a nice variety of watch faces you can change to. Another cool feature is it'll only fully light up when you raise your arm to check messages or perhaps even look at the time. I'm betting you'd really like a smart watch or if you're like me you'd wonder how you ever got along without one.