View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 02:48 PM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliKid2013 View Post
So based on that statement, you feel that you have the right to own the type of firearms you want to own, but the rest of the law-abiding shooting community doesn't have the right to own a semi-automatic rifle, simply because you don't have a need for one.

That's exactly the problem, you get to have what you want, but we don't get to have what you don't like.

Hypocrisy at its finest...
Where did I say "the rest of the law-abiding shooting community doesn't have the right to own a semi-automatic rifle"? I said I think they are unsporting/unfair for hunting. A far different thing. We have rules for all sorts of things. No reason guns should be any different. Don't need silencers and they, like semi-auto rifles were illegal to hunt with in most states until recently. Just like the 22cal centerfire cartridges were illegal to hunt with in most states until recently. And open carry. No legitimate reason for them (and hi-cap mags, etc.). The wild west was well over 100 years ago.
Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 08-18-2019 at 02:54 PM.