View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:16 AM

S T O P EVERYTHING. Goodness gracious me....These are a profound game changer.

The Furutech Flux-50 have unassumingly been available for a couple of years now. What a mistake to ignore these until now.

I have all eight installed in-line from components into 2 x Shunyata Hydra Talos. The 2 x Cyclops are still offline awaiting Zitron Anaconda wall umbilicals.

In-line power filtering is the way to go. These are on all MC2301s, C1000, MCD1100 & almost everything else that feeds from the Hydras including Denon HT side.

The Lady walked in & was blown away when she heard "Yello - Baby" CD playing....Yes CD. She stated & I agree, "this is the best sound I have ever heard & absolutely nothing can compete when comparing to the crippled systems that were playing at the recent Melbourne HiFi show".

Seriously everyone....Before you consider spending your hard earned dollars on a major component or system upgrade, get yourself some of these & listen again. The change is immediate but surely to improve as they burn in, especially the rhodium elements.

You will have centre stage in Superman's Crystal Palace with these scrubbing your power feeds. Guaranteed.

...and I thought I had good, strong & clean power coming into the Shunyata Hydras doing the rest, alone. How Wrong I Was!

Last edited by MyPal; 11-07-2013 at 06:52 AM. Reason: excitable profanity