View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tima View Post
Thanks for your comments Steve, they're spot-on.

Which model Teres do you have?
Hi Tima,

You're very welcome.

My Teres doesn't have a model designation; I was one of the original seven guys who brainstormed and "designed" the first Teres with Thom Mackris and Chris Brady. The Teres currently in my system is actually my second -- the first one I sold to a friend in Sweden, sadly now deceased. But his daughter is putting his stereo system back in operation and I've been helping her with some of the details by e-mail.

This Teres is really a hybrid -- I've replaced the Teres motor with a VPI two-motor/flywheel/rim drive and use a VPI SDS for speed selection and speed control. Likewise, it's sporting a VPI center weight and periphery weight.

I've attached an older photo of my Teres, pre-Stillpoints ESS rack. . .

Thanks for asking!

Best regards,

Steve Z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg turntable (4) copy.jpg (91.6 KB, 71 views)

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!