View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 07:23 AM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwilli View Post
The wife is excited about driving ‘on the track’. Me, not so much.
Craig
There is a sanctioning body for racing SUV's? Can envision lots of upside-down vehicles from amateur drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettelsm View Post
Back when I was a young, single sailor I had a 1970 911 and it was probably a miracle I’m still around to tell the tale. Luckily, Idaho roads up around the Navy’s nuclear propulsion training area were long, straight and no traffic (or speed limits) worth paying attention to.
Steve Z
Another 'nuc'. I went thru Bainbridge and prototype at Combustion Engr'g in Windsor Locks, CT. Had a '65 356SC sunroof (quite rare) followed by a '73 911E. Wonderful cars for a young sailor.

With the sport exhaust on my BMW am afraid an upgraded sound system would be a waste of time. Would have to turn it up so much that it would be loud enough to drive me out of the car.
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag