View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingMusic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by decooney View Post
Interesting. I'd like to follow along with your trial period and progress if you don't mind. Spent the past few months browsing the PSA BHK amps and just today was reviewing a locals guy who went from a Mc 452 to 601s.

BHK 300s arrived a few weeks ago. Unfortunately one was DOA. Went back same day and I just received it back in working order three days ago. Have had several issues now with PS Audio products. That's troubling.

Break-in in progress. Initial impressions are very, very good. No question that in my system they are superior to the 601s in pretty much every way. Very competitive with the ARC 250 SE pair I had on loan for a week last year. I will report full findings after they are thoroughly broken in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LovingMusic,
Thanks for the update on the BHKs. Sold my prior tube amp, and truly came close on a bhk250 myself. Seems like you got it sorted out on your end. That's great. Enjoy.

As for updates on this side, my simpleton brain couldn't stray too far, ended up with a pair of monos myself - the kind with "glass bottles" as my sister likes to call it.

Looks like these are part of my audio plans for 2019, we'll see how it goes after some break-in time. Update here...https://www.audioaficionado.org/show...699#post960699