View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
After much consideration, research, and positive feedback I ordered a new Pass Labs XP-15 phono preamplifier. I believe this will be a perfect fit for my studio sound system, and will take my vinyl playback rig to the next level. I am confident the XP-15 will deliver exemplary low noise performance, and will provide me with years of worry free service. I like the user control functions available through the switches on the rear panel. They provide a wide range of loading, capacitance, and gain possibilities. I plan to use the XLR outputs between the XP-15 and my C2300 preamplifier, so the balanced outputs are a nice feature as well. There is no power switch on the XP-15, so it will remain powered at all times. I was instructed it will take approximately 75 to 100 hours for break in. I am looking forward to the arrival of my new Pass Labs XP-15 phono preamplifier. It should arrive in about a week.

Positive Feedback July/August 2011 issue review: pass xp-15

Enjoy The Music February/March 2010 issue review: Pass Laboratories XP-15 Phono Preamplifier I forgot about this phono preamplifier and enjoyed the music. Review By Tom Lyle

Awesome, congrats Dan

l
LP12SE,urika phonostage,radikal power supply, dynavector XV-1s,conrad-johnson GAT and LP275M, Sonus Faber Elipsa,yter/naim/Linn cables, vibex, finite elemente