View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 01:38 PM
Go Dawgs

Default We all need Bugatti labeled Tidal Loudspeakers

What every music lover needs.........Marc (2fastdriving) alerted us last evening to this move between Bugatti (the car company) and Tidal loudspeakers of Germany. A new partnership between the two companies to produce an ultra high end line of "Bugatti" labeled Tidal loudspeakers. Sorry for the large pictures, but small pics may not do it justice.....Look at these things..... From Automobile magazine: "Both Bugatti and Tidal are mum on pricing details for these speakers. Nevertheless, we guess the reborn Royale will command a sum worthy of the Bugatti name, with the limited-run (just 15 pairs each) Edition Noir and Edition Blanc speakers likely costing a good deal more than that of the two models' standard counterpart. Still, the Royale kit will surely sticker for a lot less than one of Bugatti's seven-figure cars, which means these speakers might just be one of the most affordable ways to call yourself the owner of a genuine Bugatti product.

I love high end audio and all, but not sure if these would really enhance my enjoyment of the Rolling Stones "Sticky Fingers" but hey, that's just me.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3