View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 12:49 AM
Go Dawgs

Everyone arrived safe and sound in Denver, had a great first day (most of which was spent out by the pool and bar area). Steve, Rob, Tony, David and Aditya spent a few hours in Boulder, CO visiting the Boulder (electronics) manufacturer, but I'll let them tell you about that. Honestly it was hard for me to go in to the show with how nice the outdoor area is here at the Gaylord Center. They have a heated outdoor pool, indoor pool and waterslide and a heated lazy river, really a great place to relax. We did spend a couple of hours going to a few rooms but I'll save the show reporting until tomorrow evening when we get a better layout of the rooms and have more time to spend in them and snap some photos.

Here's a few pictures of the Audio Aficionado group, we met before dinner down in the lobby area (from L to R) Aditya (DocMD), David, Tony (Antonmb), Ed (For the love of music), Marc (2fastdriving), Rob (Robc33), me (audioguy3107), Steve (SL1800) and Marc (mtrot):

Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3

Last edited by audioguy3107; 09-09-2019 at 01:29 AM.