View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 09:36 PM

Starting with ergonomics and aesthetics. Very lightweight by comparison to Focal Utopia and Elear. A bit lighter than even the Sennheiser HD600/650. Can easily be worn for hours at a time and not even notice they are on your head.

Tension for the headband is spot on. They do not feel as "clampy" as the HD650 and still stay on tighter than the Focal Utopia/Elear. So this is the lightest and most comfortable set of cans out of my growing collection so far. Aesthetically, they look very cool to me. Alien like in appearance.

The ear pads are supple/soft and they do an amazing job of sealing out the room. In fact the Aeon Flow is the best headphone at sealing out the ears from the room out of the bunch. Perhaps really should be called "semi-open" as some have already suggested. When the Aeon Flows are on my head, I am not disturbed at all by external noises such as my cat interrupting my listening sessions by smacking that stupid cat toy that has a ball spinning around in a circle endlessly which I bought him last week...

Love the ergonomics and comfort. Supreme comfort.

One little negative is while the headband is leather, the ear cups are synthetic leather which is fine by me if it wasn't for the slightly weird smell which will probably dissipate eventually. I hope...