View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Anderson View Post
Thanks Robert. Checked it, very cool site. Thanks. The 20B is listed, and this specific version of the DV30 series is not. Will def download the specs on a similar one.

-------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
Huh?!? Rolling cartridges is every bit as much fun as rolling tubes. I'm always on the search for my next/best cartridge.
Yeah, i hear ya and may regret it later... and I could save it all, but know I won't have a turntable worthy enough for the level of the DV30 series. Dynavector Japan sent me some old photo pieced together paperwork on it. And, apparently one of the two is mega rare, a pre(A) version produced for release to distributors and dealers around the time when Ultimo > Dynavector came to fruition so I kinda want to see it go to a historian, collector, to a true phono/vinyl aficianado of sorts who truly knows what it is and can benefit from it. I may keep one of the two but likely going to let the rare one go. I'm applying all savings towards a new custom built set of monos, gotta compromise somewhere I guess. Thanks again.