View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwilli View Post
I would be happy to talk to you live about what I do and enjoy with the Silenzio and my K03x. I think I can answer many of your questions.

Send PM if interested. Of course, Emile is the man who can answer ALL your questions!
Craig
Thanks Craig...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Jim... I am really feeling the love now!

Yes... Maybe it is good I don't live by you... I would be filing for bankruptcy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -E- View Post
Jim,

PM me a good time to talk. All of your concerns are easily addressed, and then some. After looking at your HT the only thing I can say is: you are ripe for a Silenzio and K03x. Once you go down this route, you'll never look back. In fact, you'll wonder how you ever existed without it.

-E

edit: Silenzio is Krug on a Chandon budget. K03x is Krug on a Grand Siecle budget. lol!

E,

I think you and Ivan are from the same mold... Ivan tells me, " Jim... you need Stillpoints under your Aerials.... Their just a mere $1800..."
Like one would just run out to buy a pack of gum... I think I have been double teamed by two of the best!

I am laying over in Sacramento... But yes we should talk at some point... But maybe I need to play the lotto or knock up a local bank before I make that call...