View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwhog View Post
Well I have 6 wine clubs that I take 1/4ly delivery from and there is no question that a good wine properly handled, served at it's correct temp, (Winery room temp not house room temp) a proper drinking glass, breath time etc and properly aired taste much better. But then it comes down also to what yo like. Many folks that are not a aka wine expert go after residual sugar, so it a wine has more sugar and taste sweet after the fact most folks will prefer it 1st. This goes for whites and reds wet to dry. It is not to say that there are not some good wines to even a few great wines and good prices. There are, and many factors influence the price. Go to Rutherford and visit BV go a blind taste for yourself and start in the $30 range tasting just the cabs and work your way through. When you get to the Tapestry and Georges De LaTour. If you tell no diff then I guess a Radio Shack speaker is as good as a Sasha then Then again maybe to some a $5 bottle of Cooks is as good as Krug
+1
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2