View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage_tube View Post
I had to go back to post 1 as couldn't remember the color/grills, etc. Went back to it and saw that -- just a beautiful color w/the grills you selected. You have a very, very pretty finish.

Mine shipped on 06/13/17 -- last Tuesday. Expect them this week I guess. The Wilson account manager had been busy with LA & a family urgency, the Alexia 2 launch on 06/15 and inundated with training prep (doing 4 sessions in 3 weeks) -- just hasn't had time to pass me/dealer shipping details. I fully understand he's swamped and left him alone (and my dealer too) -- I'm quite certain I'll get shipping details early Monday. They will show up -- not really concerned -- Yes, I'm excited & can't wait. Have given my neighbor across the street a heads up that I may need help getting them up the front steps, etc. Besides, up until an hour or so ago, I hadn't sold the Raidhos -- now, it appears there is a sale pending, so moving up the REALLY GETTING EXCITED Richter scale.

Best Sir,

Bob

Awesome, I saw that you had a sale pending. Great news.

Why isn't your dealer doing everything for you? Mine is. I don't lift a finger. Pretty sure it is required by Wilson.