Thread: Lamm ML2.1
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C220MC275 View Post
Serge, This will be interesting. My bet ? The Shindo will win. Hands down. Why ? : I have seen many of these Lamm blocks on the used market, including in France / Belgium. Lamm is not a big company so it never means good things when a product can easily be found used. Try to find a Cortese on the used market ! I don't mean that the Lamm don't sound good. I bet they sound awesome. My guess is that they won't be as neutral and true to the source as the Shindo's. Imho, we get bored of non neutral sound. Colored sound is very impressive and seductive at the beginning. Long term, it is an other story. When I mean neutral, I don't mean cold or sterile of course. But I mean true to the source.
Jérôme
We find easily Porsche, Ferrari and second-hand Aston Martin, it is not necessarily pejorative, the production and the import of Shindo is low and the prices very high....It would be necessary to be able to have the number of units produced and imported to compare and gauge the second-hand market

l
LP12SE,urika phonostage,radikal power supply, dynavector XV-1s,conrad-johnson GAT and LP275M, Sonus Faber Elipsa,yter/naim/Linn cables, vibex, finite elemente