View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantS View Post
Hi Ken,

All of the Triton v3 outlets have the same current carrying capability, so having monos and sub-amplifiers is fine and they can be plugged into any of the outlets. The Triton models are all through-and-through passive units so electrically speaking, regarding peak-current transfer, they are no different than the wall outlet and have over-rated parts for a full 20A service. If you are looking for an ideal plug-in strategy, perhaps keep your low level analog and digital on their own outlets and the amps and subs on their own outlets, separating higher current from lower-current devices where possible.

Thanks, Ken.

Grant
Grant/Caelin,...I have had an opportunity to borrow a friend's TRITON v3 for over a month.

The results are staggeringly good. I don't have time to write alot and words don't really suffice, however I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE (!) for putting out the single best power conditioner that has ever been in my systems the last 20+ years including all passive and active solutions I have ever tried or owned!!!