View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 03:58 PM
Semi-audiophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod#S View Post
Hello;

I was wondering if some of you Wire World owners would mind posting some pictures of your Wire World speaker cables in use, particluaraly the Eclipse/Silver Eclipse/Gold Eclipse/Platinum Eclipse and power cables? As a perspective buyer I'm trying to get an appreciation for how flexible or lack thereof they are compared to standard round cables. I'm just concerned that if they don't bend enough connecting and placing them behind the close quarters of my gear could be problematic.

Thanks,

Rod
I haven't dusted in a while so no photos. But I have WW Stratus and Electra power cords and they are pretty flexible; they can negotiate corners well, too. I was told by a vendor that Kimber power cords are even more flexible, but I don't have one on hand to test. But based on their Hero interconnect, it may well be true.
SOTA, Grado, SME, Van den Hul, Gingko turntable setup; Pioneer Elite LD, BDP; Sony OLED TV; Magnum Dynalab tuner, antenna; MIT S-video cable; Pangea HDMI cables; DVDO video processor; McIntosh SACD, preamp, power amps; Telefunken Black Diamond preamp tubes; Kimber IC; Transparent IC, PC, SC; Mirage speakers; PS Audio, Shunyata PC; Audio Additives RCA caps; Furman power conditioning; Sanus: racks

Last edited by prepress; 08-23-2015 at 01:53 PM.