View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:29 PM
On Florida's Slow Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
We need Coppy to chime in...he's got a Pr350 IIRC....
I'm here... just tuned in to this thread. You folks know how I feel about this AMP, it's an incredible bargain for this level of performance... can't let it go. Some say it's a bit delicate but I've not had any issues although I'm careful not to connect/disconnect anything while it's on or has been on. Those big caps inside retain a good deal of their power long after it's shut down. As has been said, be careful not to short the outputs... ever. I think some folks at dealers who are constantly pulling equipment in and out for demo have had difficulty when they were too casual about connections.

Now that's said, enjoy the dynamics... the P350 will drive just about anything. And it's response is dead flat. It's still a reference amp for reviewers overseas. It's difficult for them to use our beloved tube amps as the don't always match speakers. Here's a ToneAudio review if it comes through on this post...
/Users/rbc7/Downloads/review_premier350_j_dorgay_ta.pdf

Hmm... maybe not. Got to figure out how to add this PDF file. In the meantime, enjoy the music.

Stephen... how are the KT120s doing?

Last edited by Coppy; 11-23-2011 at 05:34 PM.