View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphacts View Post
Careful, Magnolia is a productive hunting ground for independents seeking sales guys. Magnolia spends a great deal of money training guys (whether we see it or not) and if a guy has passion, he's perfect for the next step.

Think of Magnolia as AA ball and Independents as the Show. Same players, same passion for the game, but add in some advanced coaching and some insightful teaching of the game and voila!

We don't have enough great people in this industry. If Magnolia wants to give them their first opportunity, excellent. And if you find a good one at a Mag store and you want to refer him to your favorite dealer, even better.
That's fair. I don't mean any disrespect to upcoming folks but just stating my observation as a consumer.

I used to work at circuit city in college and most of us computer and audio sales folks were engineering majors and we knew our stuff. Even then, they did train us extensively well....but honestly most of the training was specific to what they sold, how to sell, and not the industry. I suspect it's the same at Best buy but I could be wrong
Work Audeze LCD-XC, Audeze Deckard