View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 04:05 PM

Default cruzeFIRST Audio Maestro Outlet

After careful examination of the different offerings on the market, and based on numerous reviews and testimonies, I went with the cruzeFIRST Audio Maestro outlets. I ordered two and they will be replacing one Shunyata SR-Z1 and one standard Leviton 20A duplex.

Currently, my Yamaha CA-1000 amplifier and Bryston BDP-2 are plugged into the SR-Z1, and the Bryston BDA-3 is plugged into the Leviton. I wanted to achieve a bit of consistency in sound by starting with the outlets. Among the models I considered are the Synergistic Research Blue outlet but at 285$ each I decided against it no matter how good it is supposed to be. Also the Furutech GTX-D but after reading many reviews it seems that it is on the lean side and that it may not synergize well with my equipment and taste. The Maestro is reported to sound clean and natural and this is what has been the deciding factors. I believe it will match well with my equipment. I should receive them early next week so I will report my finding after installation and critical listening about how they perform in my environment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4430.jpg (83.3 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by Parabellum; 07-11-2019 at 04:09 PM.