View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 03:04 AM

Hi, thank you so much for your answer and advice!!!

Did you also compare to the integrated one, 340i?
If so, what are rhe differences soundwise? Do you miss anything in the sonic signature of the 350P+330A?

Heard that some people are complaining that the 350p
is somehow "thin" and "lean" sounding. Did you also recognize that?
Is the volume adjustment sensitive enough , also with remote control, due to the fact that the 350P has an analogous Poti (of Alps) and given the good efficiency of the Arias (92 dB/W/m)???
Last point: Canada Hifi says in its issue of feb/mar 2015 "that at low volume levels, up to a quarter or less, the soundstage condenses dramatically and dynamics are lacking" Would you agree on that???

Thank you very much for your eypertise!!
Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwinaj View Post
Never heard the 390. So I can't say. I don't miss the Rotel gear at all. But I have an older SIM P3. I sometimes miss that vs the 350P. The 350P is so accurate but so chill in it's sound. I miss the sharp edge of the FETs in the P3. I'm still happy with the 350P/330A combo. Occasionally, and this is rare, I want more power. I live in this world of growing up around touring sound with thousands of watts and the realistic limits of a 10' x 12' room.

Best advice I can offer is if you love it DO NOT GO TO THE HI-FI STORE after buying it. LOL