View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastdriving View Post
+1

I was thinking the same thing. The Yvette's will sound much better once moved away from the walls.
I have some room limitations in terms of seating position, and other constraints which make moving further away from the side walls not possible at this time. That being said, I am actually quite pleased with the imaging, soundstage, bass response, and overall coherence I am getting from the Yvette in their current position. Every room is different, and every pair of ears are different. Take a look at the pictures of the room where Wilson did their official launch of the Alexia 2 (google "First Listen: Wilson Audio Alexia Series-2 takes my breath away"). You will notice that the speakers are placed relatively close to the side walls, and the overall relationship between the front wall, side walls, and toe in, is very similar to my current setup.

So bottom line, I'm feeling pretty good about my placement and setup.