View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 02:33 PM
Retired

Dave - what did you decide?
I spent some time in the camera section of a Best Buy this a.m. (first one I've been in for several years) and handled most all the mirrorless cameras that I've given some thought to. However, all are too large/bulky and, especially, heavy, for my needs (putting in my pocket for walking around while traveling). Settled on the Sony DSC-HX80 with Zeiss lens. Does everything I need.

Forgot to mention that I strolled into the Magnolia theatre (audio) section in the back corner of the BB and there were no sales-people around and it was dimly lit. They had a rack of Pioneer, Denon & Yamaha home-theatre gear, but all the other individual components were locked up in individual "boxes". Was not possible to see into them or open them to see what they might have. Based on the size of the 'boxes', am guessing they have no McIntosh gear other than, possibly, the smaller (no auto-former) integrated amps. Did have a couple of pairs of the smaller ML speakers, but no high-end B&W.
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 09-23-2018 at 08:24 AM.