View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Charles,

I mean nothing personal, but it does seem somewhat disingenuous when you’re asked to provide the logic behind something in your pictures, to repeatedly tell us that we’d understand if only we knew the rest of the story - which you can’t share with us. Without you providing the basis of your knowledge, we either have to take everything you say on pure faith, which of course is in complete opposition to any scientific inquiry, or simply assume it’s a creation of your or someone else’s imagination.
Tony, that is totally fair. When the documentary comes I can be specific. I really meant this to be pics of my Project with very little commentary. Serge's enthusiasm and my own has caused me the difficulty you are so correctly pointing out.

We have a structure. We know what it looks like. It comes with a lot of information I am not at liberty to share. I can't even show the main parts of it on AA. The main edifice, the Palace is 17.5' due east of the rear of the guest quarters. It is enormous and so complex it can't be held in one computer program. The Utility rooms which I thought would be fun to show, won't remotely be seen in the documentary because they are inconsequential. I thought the fact that the structure even had these rooms quite novel and interesting. There are three of them. Because we know a lot about the beings that will use them we can make certain assumptions like faucets and cabinets, etc. They wear clothes, eat, drink, but they are imminently healthy. What I would give to possess a body like theirs.

I told you it gets even stranger. What if I told you the whole 900,000 square foot structure is laid out like a biocontainment lab. The structure is chock full of potent biologicals. This is one of the reasons for the five foot thick walls. The guest quarters is fairly close to the kitchens where these foods are cooked. Only the personal servants can eat them and not every day but four or five times a month. These foods are psychedelic in the sense that they give them access to another reality where many ET's not possessing physical (DNA based) bodies hang out. Is this reality another Universe? I don't know.

If you got too close to these people and they were not properly clothed, you would become quite ill and probably die. Their "health" would probably kill you. Their skin sheds potent biologicals that our bodies couldn't handle.

This is what got me to thinking about the meaning of junk DNA and the organization of our current genome. Our current genome is not the product of mutation but damage. Why can't we repair out telomeres? Why is our telomerase gene inactive? Why do we only possess two alleles? Why don't we possess twenty? Why can't Replication, Transcription, and Translation be 100% accurate? Why don't we possess the genes to burn protein 100%. I could go on. Why does my body have to exhaust itself replacing itself every year? It would be rare for an immortal cell to divide but when it did the division would be perfect and without mutation.

When I understood that these beings actually existed these types of questions and many more naturally flowed from this realization.

Thanks for the question and for actually giving me some consideration and thought. I am humbled by all those including my critics who give me the time of day. I mean no disrespect to any person.

Best and message sent from the.....X-Files (where only the nuts and ET's hang out)

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-22-2020 at 10:28 PM.