View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoff View Post
Questions for Aurender owners:
If one has more than one Aurender server in the same network/Home, do they “talk” to each other? For example, say that I add an album to my library to one unit, does it automatically show in the other unit?
Also, do the Aurender communicate both ways with Tidal (if I add a favorite in Tidal it is automatically added to my Aurender library) and vice-versa if I use the Conductor App to add a favorite from Tidal to my library does it automatically add it to Tidal favorites?
nicoff.......I have the Auender N10 and the N100H. Both are connected to my home network. Each one is independent of the other. If you load a music files on one, those files are not automatically loaded to the other music server. What I do is load the files to each one from my desktop computer using drag and drop to the Aurender's respective hard drives. You can also open both hard drives on your desktop and drag and drop files from one Aurender to the other. It is simple and easy.

When using Tidal with either the N10 or the N100H, any album I save as Tidal Favorite appears on both players when I access Tidal no matter which music server I used when I saved the Tidal Favorite.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A