View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killergurt View Post
Thank you Ron. I believe you, the reviews the JL get everyone are phenomenal. In my case, I am trying to determine if it would make more sense to use one F113v2 vs. two SVS subs. Will two subs give me better overall results despite the fact that the F113v2 is higher quality?
For years many people were saying one sub is enough........now there is a push for two, three, or more subs. Multiple subs can be harder to setup and sound good without cancelling themselves out.

Sub placement is important to pressurize the entire room and the F113v2 will make it easier - "Front-mounted controls make them a dream to set up and adjust, while JL Audio’s exclusive Digital Automatic Room Optimization circuit makes sure that response is smooth, even in challenging rooms."

Given your options, I would go with the one F113v2.

Ron
Processor: McIntosh MX170, Amp: Legacy Audio i-V7, Digital: Benchmark DAC3B, Roon Music Player, Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, Analog: Gold Note Pianosa Turntable, Gold Note PH-10 Phono Preamplifier, Donatello MC Cartridge, Speakers: Legacy Audio Signature SE Natural Sapele Pommele, Silverscreen HD Center, JL Audio e112-Gloss Sub