View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinLG View Post
FJN and BP,

Too funny! Have either of you tried the new QRP of Brubeck's Time Out? Simply ridiculous!

FWIW, My O's are about 9' apart, ~4' from the rear wall, and I sit about 13' out from there. My room is roughly 18'x44'. So it's quite large.

I am, as noted elsewhere, running 300B's with the Os. I think they sound superb. but I would not mind trying a shindo or wavac variant... One day...

Regardless, Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds are playing right now, and the experience via blu-ray is incredible. I'm also running the audio out through my Acoustic Plan Digimaster, and the differences in audio between just my Oppo BDP95 and the APD is HUGE! So much richer and fuller! Everything is intoxicating!
Well damn you guys! I have an original Dave Brubeck's Time Out, this is another once I have been fence sitting on, lord save me...

Also I have considered the Oppo BDP 95 versus the AP Digimaster, haven't heard either and I had desired a unit that could also play SACDs, but I hear that call again, do you have the default power supply or the deluxe version? And what are you using for a transport?

Jonathan, you too will be the death of me...

Barr