View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:03 PM

bplexico and Franklin: I will have to measure how far away I sit. If memory serves, it was around 11' , front plane to ears measurement. bplexico, I think you will really like Strange Days. I'll have to open the S/T record, since I bought that along w/ Strange Days. I am previously spoiled w/ the S/T record, on the 1st press Brown label. I like that pressing very much, but it is just a little noisy. I haven't heard the Brubeck T/O yet. So far, the QRP's I have are the two Doors, the Shelby Lynne, and the Cat Stevens: TEA.
I love the Shelby Lynne. Now on TEA, it is dynamic, quiet, highly detailed, but it's still not my favorite. It just sounds a tad tipped up for me. Perhaps that was
on the Analog Master, and they were going for that. The Doors: SD has all that going on, but still sounds so organically analog to me. Just to be clear, I do thank goodness for QRP. They do a masterful job, and more importantly, with great music. Oh, almost forgot: MF did review the Doors: S/T record on his analog planet website.