View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Hope Boulder is at RMAF this year and brings the new gear.
What I am hearing is that Boulder will be bringing people to the factory to hear the 3050's (and likely a 2110 preamp) with the big Focals.....If there is any Boulder in the rooms, it would probably be from a dealer's stock and would likely be either the 800 or 1000 Series...there is no chance of seeing the 3050's at a show (unless a hotel can assure Boulder of 240v connections..HA).....who knows what the upcoming 2150 monos (and 2160 Stereo) will require (120/240v).....with the new 2100 Series out any day now, I would not anticipate seeing any 2000 Series unless a dealer is going to offer a screaming deal to move inventory (well, floor samples as who stocks numerous 2000 Series components??)

There may be a special arrangement with a local Boulder dealer as well for RMAF attendees to come to that dealer's place, though I will need more info....

I assume that more pertinent info for the 2100 Series will be available after the upcoming Hong Kong show...

Cheers,