Thread: Accuphase E-600
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by restock View Post
Congratulations on the E600!!

I "downgraded" to the E600 from a Shindo Giscours + Cortese/Haut Brian combination. The E600 offers much of the detail and dynamic of the much more expensive separates. It even gets close to capturing some of the tonality, texture and richness of the Shindo.

Loved the simplicity of a one-box solution, even though I could not resist adding a C37 phono. That is even though the AD30 phono and DAC-40 are both already excellent.

I do echo some of the comments here: The E600 does take some time to break in + power cables do make a difference. The Nordost Frey 2 and even the Heimdall 2 offer a substantial step-up in dynamics and life.

Best wishes,

Rene
Thanks restock. The breaking in time is agonizing with some tracks. I'm running a Tellurium Q Black Diamond power cord with my E-600. It makes the most profound difference compared to all other brands I have tried.

Greg
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,