View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 12:20 PM

i started with transparent super, then ultra... and i use a MM reference on critical interconnect, and i got some MM ref speaker cables ($10K).... i also use mid grade AC cables..

all in all i am stoked with transparent, and i especially noticed the jump to MM ref level... wow....

i am at a juncture where i could see switching it over to WW, as i think of long range plans for my system....

i came across a good article where the guy says that no matter which cable company you pick, try to be consistent... in other words, using a hodge podge mix match will result in 'meh' results... cables ought to be consistent across the system in order for the sonic signature to BE there...

if this makes sense, (to me its one of the only things about $40K in cables that does), then this is no small shift....

all in all, i am impressed by the designs of WW, they seem to be well thought out, and simple design geometry to understand... whereas i cannot understand the mystery box on the transparent cables..... what happens in there?????

WW's solid silver conducters, excellent connecters, and helix twisting just make sense..