View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 05:52 AM

Scott, just finished looking at the evolution/progression of your system. Your system is wonderful/beautiful. Your taste impeccable. I note that so many that can afford it finally gravitate to Wilson/Dag/dCS systems. At some point I'm going to display my system in the Member Systems Forum which I have just recently discovered. I have a man-cave type A-frame upstairs room very isolated from the rest of the house. It is extremely solid and well built and very large (600 square feet and 40 feet long, 15' 3" wide, 8' height). I just completed a major upgrade myself. Almost every piece and cable is new. I run everything through my D1100 using AQ Diamond optical for BR, DVD, tuner, and LD /AQ Coffee USB for my computer audio/Wel Sig AES/EBU for CD/Mac MCT cable for SACD. Sounds great and extremely cost effective. I have enjoyed meeting you through your superb system. You are quite a guy.

Sources: McIntosh MCD1100 SACD player, MVP881 BR player, MVP851 DVD player, MR87 tuner, Marantz 510LV Laser Disc player, ASUS laptop USB (JRiver Media Center 23)
Speakers: Wilson Audio Specialties Alexx
Sub-woofer: Wilson Audio Specialties Thor’s Hammer (1) and Wilson Watch Controller
Cables main system: Audioquest Wel Signature speaker cables and IC’s; Dragon power cords (8)
Sub-woofer system: Audioquest Redwood speaker cable; Wolf IC and Hurricane power cords (2)
Power conditioners: Audioquest Niagara 7000 (1) and Niagara 5000 (2); (4) 20-amp lines

Last edited by Charles; 01-03-2019 at 06:22 AM.