View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjn04 View Post
The 0/96's are really singing with these amps. They only have a few hours on them, so I will hold off on the gushing. I am hearing a wide open window on the music, but yet so unforced and natural. NolG4Ever mentioned the word flow. That is definitely well put, and very much what I am hearing. OK-no more gush…!
So glad you are now up and running with the new amps. They really are great. I have about 25 or 30 hours so far on the whole system and it keeps improving. The 0/96's seem to be holding back a little compared to the Shindo gear but I understand they take many more hours to break in. These amp's have such an effortless way of presenting the music. Due to my lack of experience with this gear I'm not sure if it's the combination of the VR pre, the 18 watts of class A into 10 ohm's or just the 300b house sound but this sound is just intoxicating to my ears. Could be the glass of wine as well. No, unfortunately it's not Chateau D'Quem. Soon! Look forward to getting your opinions as you rack up more hours. Enjoy!

Shindo D'Yquems
Shindo Vosne Romanee
Devore 0/96
Luxman PD-171
Dynavector xx2 MkII
Luxman DA-06
Mac Mini
Magnum Dynalab MD 107t
Shindo and A23 Cables