View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 02:37 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Pulsworks Audio Arts Active Demo

May, 2017

Model T Active System Open House at Pulsworks

Hi James,

Ken and I have just been listening to the new active system before our event tomorrow.

Although we were always happy with the T's in passive configuration and even more impressed with the Signature version, this active system is on an entirely different level!

The regulars around here know I (Ken) generally don't listen very loud. I find most systems get hard and annoying long before they approach clipping or dynamic compression.

They were amazed, however, to walk into a session where I was literally fluttering pant legs and rattling everything in the room with a big smile of my face!

This system is so clean, pure and powerful that amazing levels can be reached without any hint of hardening or strain. The bass is more powerful, clean and extended that I have ever heard in any system, even those with stacks of uber expensive subwoofers. The upper and mid frequencies also lose a level of grain, become tonally more accurate and are therefore much more revealing of timber and space.

This is a significant upgrade over performance as we already suggested stated was perfectly good! I am sure this system will impress all that hear it, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to demonstrate the new Bryston Model T active system.

Ken Roach/David Puls
Pulsworks Audio Arts