View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 05:12 AM

You're very welcome Georges. We glad to met you. It was fun. I'm glad that you enjoyed the short demo in a messy room eventhough there was something quite wrong to me at that time, the new receptacle outlets didn't sound right for me. I have just installed Acoustic Revive modified Oyaide R1 outlet before you visited. Due to being silver plated, I think it tipped the balanced of my system, now I took them out and replaced them with Oyaide R-0 (non-plating of any kind ) . I think tonality is much more correct now. Still Furutech GTX Rhodium or Gold will be more relaxing for music, but less controlled.

Ron's system will be soon more complete when he upgrade speaker cables and a few more power cords.

Glad too that you enjoyed Bangkok, the messy city in my opinion, but agreed about Thai food. I love it too. Sorry that I could not drive you to airport, I just had dinner appointment with my wife that Saturday ( for our first anniversary ! haha ). Otherwise I could have dropped you off at check-in counter for sure. seems like we all were in the edge area of wide angle lens, so we looked wider than we actually were.haha Toga

Last edited by TOGA; 05-09-2014 at 08:27 AM.