View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Music Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBattles View Post
Some progress. After last nights late feeding we played for a bit and he got to the point where he didn't want to play anymore. So off to the bathroom we went. He made his way to a corner he peed in before and began to scratch. I picked him up strait away and put him on the LB and he did his business there after which I gave him lots of praise! This morning we had a similar experience. But he keeps going to the same corner. I'd put the LB there but the way the doorway is that's no possible. Anything I can do to discourage this corner as a preference? I've made sure I've cleaned the floor and all really well so there shouldn't be any traced of old pee there. Anyway, it progress none the less
Keep putting him in the litter box whenever your home and are able to do that. To stop him from using that corner....hmmm..can you put something in his way temporarily.ie. A fan, a box, something to just keep him away from there until he starts using the box regularly. I'll be surprized if your still having this issue by the weekend.
There is stuff you can buy that you spray in the area that you don't want your pet to go near, but i think your a long way off from needing to take that route. Be patient.
Mcintosh MC205,MX150,MS300,MVP871,Pioneer BDP-51FD,Roku,Pioneer Signature Elite 141,Furman It-Reference15,Sonus Faber Cremonas
Two Channel Room
Mcintosh MC501's,C2300,MCD500, ClearAudio Emotion TT,Furman It-Reference15,Sonus Faber Elipsas,Sonos Connect