View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
George.......This is a confusing issue. When you request support from Aurender are you doing so through the Help tab in the Conductor App where you tap Send remote support email? When you do that it allows Aurender techs remote access to inspect and/or repair your Aurender music server.

Are you running the latest operating system update (5.15.28)?

I am connected via USB from my N100H to my Yggdrasil DAC with absolutely no issues whatsoever. I am thinking it must be a software update issue. Hopefully Aurender can correct this via remote access.
Dan .. It is very confusing for sure. Yes, I request help through the conductor app and include a very detailed description of the problem. This will be the 4th time Ive tried to contact them about an issue and I’ve only ever heard back from them once. Yes ... latest OS and the usb has never been an issue before now. Im backing it up now and if I don’t ever hear from Aurender then I’ll take it to my local dealer who I bought it from and get his help with the repair.

To Aurender credit ... some of the other issues I sent in help requests for did end up getting fixed in later software releases I just never got a response from a tech to my help request.

George