View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:58 AM

Aardvark you do crack me up. Nice agenda. Pass sells out the back door and hurts the future resale value of their products. I know the for fact, but know more than three dealers who dropped their line due to this. Nelson does and always has, hated dealers. It's who he is. I like the Pass gear as I've stated on many threads, but would never purchase a piece regardless of how nice they are. Around and around we go, lol.

Ayre is changing. Alex is gone. Maybe you had a personal thing with him? That can happen anywhere as you know. People often don't get along for some reason. I recall that you bypassed the dealer and went directly to Ayre. Why not go through your dealer? Do you feel you are better than that? If a dealer can't a good result, then go to the company. That's why Ayre has and uses their dealers, but you seem to have a problem with that and feel the need to go directly the company.

Your attempts to make Ayre look bad have failed miserably as many speak about you off the boards and make fun of your hatred of Ayre. Im sure that you love this though. Keep on posting your tired old trash as most of us have had nothing but great customer service from them along with other companies we deal with.