View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 06:31 AM

a short "review" concerning the Master Diamond Power Cable and Master Gold loudspeaker cable. After half a week. Initially I had planned to put the set on repeat and come back after a few days. However.... after playing for half an hour the music kept pulling me into my listening room. The following key words apply: organic sound, very clear, total absense of "digitalism" and above all the paradox: extreme high resolution combined with dense musical information. In short: WOW. And mind you: this is with 2 interlinks of 9 euros from a European equivalent of Wall Mart; still awaiting my custom-built golden interlinks. And a budget MIT power cable into power supply for the Pre and CD-player.
Here is a description what I heard. After about six hours, the depth in soundstage appeared. After about 14 hours, the soundstage became rock solid, precise placement of instruments. Also a lot of info of recording acoustics. Noise floor extremely low (noticing new sounds on very familiar recordings). To be continued :-)