View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronco69 View Post
Hi to all.
My MB100 is driving me crazy, I have yet no permission for a new thread and I really no idea where to start from (also my english is not the best as I'm writing you from Italy).
Two years ago I have had some problems solved by autonomic remotely, then I was not able to use my MB100 for numbers of personal reason.
Last week I was finally able to switch it on again.
No way to connect it, also if it was set for fixed IP 192.168.1.113 (and I could reach the web interface) on my TV it was displayed 10.0.0.8 no server connected.
Tried to upgrade. MB100 remained in "processing please wait"... unable to connect anymore I tried with bios. First I upgraded to 1.60.
Disaster, Blu screen check you hard drive... etc etc.
As I am out of guarantee now, I spend the unit, installed the 30gb SSD connected to my pc and checked for virus and everything else.
Nothing changed.
Then I downgraded the bios to 1.30... still nothing.
When I tun it on the ASRock page appears with the options F2 F6 or F11. I can access MoB menu but as I exit, few moments and the blu screen appears....
I also upgraded to Crucial 16gb ram but naturally this couldn't help.
Any of you can give me an help?
You need to send it out for OS restore. Unfortunately Mcintosh and/or autonomics doesn’t allow you to restore the unit yourself and won’t provide recovery media. I solved this issue by swapping the original ssd&hdd with two Samsung ssds. I keep the original drives as my recovery media. Whenever the OS craps out, I copy the images from the original drives which brings everything back to factory settings.

Send out your unit for OS restore first. Soon as you get it back, swap the drives(clone them onto better ssds) and keep the originals as your recovery drives for future.